The Vidispine REST API is a rich interface for creating custom media management solutions for the most complex requirements.
The documentation comes with its own searching functionality, in the upper left corner.
This reference documentation is divided into the following sections. Each section starts with an overview and is then followed by introductory guides. The API reference section at the end explains the API and resources in detail.
- Introduction and data model
- Items and Metadata
- Collections and Libraries
- Shapes, Components and Transcoding
- Storages and Files
- Jobs and Task Definitions
- Timelines and sequences
- Users, Groups, and Access control
- Miscellaneous Topics
- Configuration and Integration
- Troubleshooting and obtaining information
- API Reference
Other sources of information
Partner portal, including the
Other tools already available on your installation
XML Schemas (XSDs)
Python Client Library our Vidispine Python Client Library available via PyPI
This copy of the documentation covers Vidispine version 21.3 (build 21.3). You can find other versions in the Partner Portal.